Green Econome Helps You Meet Your “E”SG Strategy. We Have Over 10 Years of Data Management Experience, Covering Over 92 Million Square Feet.
Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) has become a vital consideration throughout the commercial real estate investment industry. Improving energy and water efficiency, moving away from fossil fuels, and decreasing greenhouse gas emissions are leading strategies that create pathways to carbon reduction and meeting Science-Based Target Initiative (SBTi) commitments.
As companies adhere to reporting requirements and standards, and implement their ESG frameworks, collecting accurate, traceable data is paramount. Green Econome understands the rigorous assurance process. With a breadth of benchmarking, accounting, and analysis expertise. We deliver clean data, and transparent methodology, and can synthesize it all into explainable numbers that your stakeholders can be confident in. Green Econome’s core competencies for ESG are:
- ENERGY STAR® benchmarking: accurate collection and benchmarking of building energy/water/waste use data.
- Data management: detailed and transparent accounting, accessible to the client.
- Third-party data verification: ESG assurance analytics, auditing, and data scrubbing.
- Data analysis and conversion into your ESG metrics.
- Environmental consulting: data insights and recommendations on energy and water reduction strategies to meet science-based targets, energy monitoring solutions, building certifications, electrification (including solar and battery), and decarbonization.
- Financial consulting: utility incentives, IRA (Inflation Reduction Act), and Section 179D consulting.
Green Econome’s approach is simple and understandable.
ENERGY STAR® benchmarking of building energy, water, and waste use data
Third-party data verification
Energy efficiency retrofits
Utility incentive management
Consulting on available tax benefits
SHARYL WITTE LAPORTE, REXFORD INDUSTRIAL REALTY, INC.
Green Econome has been and continues to be proactive and very detailed in working on our behalf. Their team has integrated with us seamlessly and has added efficiency to our efforts.